solid wood construction - without additional insulation
With our THERMOline construction method, the wood takes the role of traditional thermal insulation. Due to their multi-layered, monolithic construction, the modular THERMOline building elements provide a comfortable and healthy indoor climate.
Due to the excellent heat storage capacity of the solid wood elements, this construction method protects against overheating in summer and insulates in winter. THERMOline thus ensures a manageable energy demand and is considered fire safe.
we make your dream project reality.
We consult private, governmental and commercial architects, contractors and home-builders of any size.
Some of our offers include:
- - project development and implementation
- - construction consulting
- - detailed planning
- - manufacturing / factory planning
- - construction documentation
- - visualisations
- - product research and development
- - building system development and production planning
With innovative ideas, we are guaranteed to answer all questions solid-wood.
we bank on the natural product wood!
Thanks to our decades of experience, we are your competent partner for the planning of solid wood buildings..
Among others, we offer the following planning services:
- - creating drafts and concepts for construction projects
- - calculating static load capacity
- - handling construction applications
- - handling license approvals
Solid wood elements are suited for interior and exterior use and available in various wood species and surface qualities. For visible surfaces, choose or combine spruce, larch, stone pine, fir or pine. Further finishing of the wooden surfaces is individually possible, e.g. by treating the planed, sanded or brushed surfaces with glazes, paints or oils.
build upon the unique qualities of solid wood
Compared to other construction methods, solid wood offers, among others, the following advantages:
- - quick assembly of prefabricated solid wood elements
- - quiet and clean assembly without heavy machinery
- - lighter than traditional building materials like brick and concrete, simplifies transportation and assembly
- - high energy efficiency, good insulation reduces the energy demand of the building
- - less waste and a better energy balance
- - stable and durable, suitable for buildings that must withstand earthquakes or other natural disasters
we design your optimal manufacturing solution
SANTNER laid the foundation for the first fully automated cross laminated timber production line for smooth, jointless and high-quality solid wood elements in standard format back in 1998 through intensive research in the field of solid wood construction systems.
HOLZplus builds on SANTNER's know-how and, based on continuous and practical tests, HOLZplus has years of experience in production, technology production, technology, conceptual design, sales and marketing in the field of Solid wood elements sector.
Among others, we offer the following services:
- - Design of business plans
- - extensive consulting in the planning and implementation of production plants for solid wood elements worldwide
- - Conceptual design of CLT manufacturing plants